As fund managers and investors are increasingly focused on regulatory, due diligence and other operational issues, SS&C GlobeOp, with its combination of services and technology products, is uniquely placed to meet these requirements. Created in 2012, our Regulatory Solutions group has been helping fund managers and financial services firms meet regulatory requirements that necessitate data aggregation, expert analysis, reporting and transparency.
Our current offering consists of cloud-based solutions for Form PF (Private Fund), FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act), the CFTC and NFA’s CPO-PQR requirements, Form 13F, Open Protocol and European regulatory initiatives such as AIFMD (Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive). Key strengths are the depth of our functionality, the intuitiveness of our user interfaces and the expertise of our teams. These solutions are designed for use by fund administration clients or by any firm with these regulatory requirements on a stand-alone basis.
Regulatory Solutions Portal
SS&C GlobeOp Regulatory Solutions Portal: the industry-leading, easy-to-use, feature-rich solution for all your regulatory compliance requirements, available stand-alone or part of SS&C GlobeOp middle and back office services
- Cost-effective integrated platform enabling easy oversight, transparency, drilldown capability and full documentation of methodologies along with relevant permissioning and security
- Automated solution can be easily integrated into your regulatory reporting process, removing operational burden and reducing cost
- Scalable solutions ready to assist with your compliance requirements with minimal cost and disruption to your business
- Flexible models to best suit our clients’ needs
- Uses industry best practices and proprietary technology to develop and deliver regulatory solutions for clients
- Dedicated Regulatory Solutions team of data analysts and developers with subject matter expertise who maintain regular dialogue with key industry participants to stay abreast with the latest requirements and industry movements