Clarity for Performance and Analytics
Alternative investments are complex in nature. Making sense of investment data requires both specialized expertise and sophisticated technology.
SS&C GlobeOp Insight is a one-stop, web-based investment performance and analytics solution that combines in-depth capabilities with cutting-edge visualization technology. Whether you are a CFO, a fund manager, a performance analyst, or an investor relations, compliance, or marketing officer, SS&C GlobeOp Insight delivers straightforward and meaningful answers to complex questions and enriches the decision-making process.
One-stop, web-based investment performance and analytics solution that combines in-depth capabilities with cutting-edge visualization technology. Delivers straightforward and meaningful answers to complex questions and enriches the decision-making process.
- Time-weighted and money-weighted returns from fund level down to security level across all asset classes; custom decomposition of returns (e.g. gross, net, capital, income, FX, etc.)
- Disaggregation of returns, contributions and exposures by any custom breakdowns (e.g. sector, country, region, long /short, asset class, manager, style, currency, market cap, duration band, etc.)
- On-the-fly construction, generation, and distribution of visually appealing factsheets and presentations
- Stunning interactive and innovative visual displays, heat maps, drill-down, and extensive customization capabilities - proprietary methods aimed at firm-wide analysis, understanding the larger picture, and making sensible investment decisions
- Advanced benchmark customization and construction capabilities and performance attribution methodologies customizable down to the level of each formula
- Dynamic and interactive “what-if” exposure and performance scenario simulation
- Multi-currency calculation and reporting capabilities
- Advanced ex-post and ex-ante risk analysis with multiple metrics across user-defined buckets and time horizons
- Fulfillment of GIPS compositing, reporting, and multiple other ongoing requirements