Centralized Private Equity Software
As the private equity industry faces additional regulatory oversight, increasing investor requests and a challenging fund raising environment, it is essential that firms leverage the best technology available to mitigate these additional burdens.
SS&C GlobeOp’s private equity solution is an integrated front-to-back platform that provides a comprehensive framework for firm-wide private equity operations, data management and investor reporting. Built from the ground up, leveraging a .NET platform and integrating with MS Office and Outlook, TNR Solution offers private equity firms a powerful yet practical solution.
SS&C is unique in the PE software industry as we are the largest users of our own technology. SS&C administers over 100 billion in PE commitments on the TNR Solution platform, with over 180 accountants and administrators using the system every day. Licensed clients not only receive the benefits of SS&C’s considerable reinvestment in TNR, but also have access to a 200+ person PE team that includes software experts and accountants that have a deep understand of all aspects in the life of a fund, including comprehension of partnership documents and fund structures, investor and fund manager reporting, investment transactions and tax allocations.
SS&C GlobeOp TNR Solution
TNR is comprised of modules that can be implemented individually or together based on client’s needs. Its customizable interface and user-friendly design help to streamline data entry and provide significant time savings for transaction processing.
- Support for complex, multi-level fund structures including master-feeder funds, blockers, holding companies, SPVs and AIVs
- Automated waterfall, carry and distribution calculations
- Fully integrated multi-currency general ledger with advanced operations including check writing, fiscal year closing and bank reconciliation
- Intercompany transaction processing and tracking, including management company accounting
- Support for Tax and GAAP accounting methodologies
- Multiple closing realloaction, transfer of interest, management fee and interest calculations
- Flexible investor allocations and integrated mail merge functionality for capital call and distribution notices
- Two-way integration with MS Outlook® for synchronization of all contacts, emails and appointments
- Deal tracking with configurable dynamic dashboards to provide visibility into the entire pipeline
- Fund raising and investor relations modules to track investor capital balances and correspondence preferences
- Searchable document storage with version and access controls
- Comprehensive Reporting via a library of standard reports, dynamic dashboards and report writers
- Web-enabled Investor Portal that provides LPs access to their account information and allows them to download documents such as capital call /distribution notices, K1s and partner capital statements
IT options – run the software in-house or host in SS&C’s SSAE 16 certified data centers
Outsourcing options – accounting, administration, regulatory compliance