Portfolio Management and Partnership Accounting Software for Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Fund of Funds, and Private Equity Funds
If you are a family office or alternative investment fund concerned about controlling and reducing operational risk, you need a single front- to back-office solution to ensure you have a solid operational foundation in place. Total Return is a portfolio management, investment accounting, partnership accounting and general ledger system built for the alternative investment fund and family office market.
Total Return is a multi-currency system designed to support the complex securities, sophisticated investment strategies and multi-tiered ownership structures that characterize the family office and alternative investment fund market.
SS&C GlobeOp’s Total Return™
Total Return is the system of choice across the hedge fund/family office industries by delivering the right solutions for start-up firms as well as large, global organizations.
- Support for complex securities solutions, among them sophisticated investment strategies, multi-tiered ownership structures, multi-currency investment management and tax and regulatory requirements
- Increased operational efficiency, with valuable time gained for critical partnership accounting and tax processing
- Reduced infrastructure costs, courtesy of Total Return's single database structure, which eliminates reconciliation of disparate modules
- Sophisticated portfolio management, which allows you to handle all types of securities and automate corporate actions processing
- Advanced general ledger functionality, including trial balance, balance sheet, income statement and financial statement generation at multiple levels
- Complete partnership accounting, with automated processing of capital-based or shares-based fund valuation, income and expense allocation to partners, management and fee calculations, and production of robust partnership reports
- Scalable and flexible architecture that matches your present and future business needs with flexible delivery options, including license and ASP