CPO-PQR Reporting Solution
Form CPO-PQR is part of an ongoing industry trend that requires asset managers to provide information to regulators. Investment managers need to dedicate significant resources to regulatory compliance and reporting. In this context, regulatory reporting must become a fully integrated part of the financial reporting cycle to be reliable and effective.
The CPO-PQR reporting service from SS&C GlobeOp is part of a suite of regulatory and compliance solutions. Our centralized platform consistently captures and aggregates information to prepare CPO-PQR and enforces controls to manage the process.
CPO-PQR reporting, as with all the regulatory solutions services from SS&C GlobeOp, is available as a stand-alone service or as part of a comprehensive suite. Our platform provides a foundation that can be quickly expanded to address future regulatory requirements. Clients can use SS&C GlobeOp as their single provider in a rapidly evolving regulatory landscape.
Integrated solution handles all components of CPO-PQR seamlessly and efficiently.
- Provides oversight, transparency and drilldown capability, full documentation of methodologies, along with relevant permissioning and security through a cost-effective, integrated platform
- Enables clients to leverage regulatory reporting platform by enriching data through CORE, our data aggregation and normalization software
- Allows investment managers to integrate an automated solution into their regulatory reporting process, removing operational burden and reducing cost
- Uses industry best practices and proprietary technology in a controlled environment
- Delivers a dedicated global regulatory solutions team with in-depth subject matter expertise
- Provides constant communication with regulators and industry groups
- Invests continuously in the development of proprietary software and reacts quickly to regulatory changes