The Solvency II Challenge
Solvency II is a European Directive that significantly impacts insurers’ resources, capital, and risk management strategies.
Organizations are under pressure to identify and implement scalable, cost-effective reporting solutions for Pillar III. Insurers and asset managers need a quick and easy solution that adapts to the changing regulatory environment. They also need to centrally store asset information on a look- through basis, enrich that information with complex reference data, and then report in multiple template formats for different sub-regulators.
How to Overcome the Solvency II Challenge
Apply percentage ownership to underlying funds at multiple levels and deliver output for the EIOPA, Lloyds and Tripartite templates. Customizable for bespoke requirements.
- Minimum disruption to existing operating model
- Sophisticated Solvency II solution removes operation burden
- Robust proprietary technology platform and transparent business continuity planning
- Quick time to market by leveraging existing regulatory reporting software
- Reporting solution is scalable and adaptable as regulations evolve
- Extensive market experience provides insights into practical implications of Solvency II
- Global framework of dedicated regulatory experts